Wednesday 15 March 2017

“Begin at the beginning," - Lewis Carrol

Where to begin. . . 

The concept of blogging always baffled me. I'm not sure what scared me more. . . the idea of someone actually reading the words that fall from my brain onto paper or having words that compelled me to write my thoughts. Nevertheless here i am; 2 sentences into my first blog post and i can already see myself waffling. I have always been one with a number of opinions about life; some rather irrelevant, some actually bring something to the metaphorical table of wisdom. Yet here i am, creating myself a platform to spread my views and opinions onto the innocent individuals of the internet.

I am yet unsure where i want to take this blog, or rather i am unsure whether i want to take this blog anywhere at all. However, the blogs immediate juxtaposition must have (if you are reading this far) have intrigued you, even if just a little. Grated it is fairly self explanatory but i shall explain myself anyway.

I am currently in my first year at university reading law with the current intentions of going into commercial litigation. I also play polo for my university and am in the riding squad (irrelevant yet true). Aside from this, i have an unhealthy obsession with make up and more recently skincare. Through my experiences i want to be able to give my knowledge (useful or not - more likely not but hey ho) to others perhaps experiencing the same kind of things; whether it be getting through law or my opinion on the latest cleanser or concealer. I may also do some random things like cooking on a budget or how i manage my time as a student - both going out and trying to study.

I think my first blog post (well proper one) will tell you about my skincare routine, mainly because i am quite proud of the current state and it has undeniably taken a while for me to be fully content with my exceptionally dry skin. Anyway, enough rambling from me.

In short - Hi I'm Courtney, i am a wannabe lawyer who likes high end cosmetics (sorry for being the worlds biggest waffler!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment